- size chart
The completely redesigned Saucony Ride 15 men’s shoe combines softness, support and lightness in a running shoe that won’t feel real. Thanks to newly formulated PWRRUN technology, they provide softer cushioning with less weight (almost 30g less), and the new fit and moulding ensure a smoother ride in what will become your favourite shoe.
- Lighter, softer, faster.
- New, softer PWRRUN formula gives you thicker cushioning with much less weight.
- New blunt heel and forefoot for a fluid stride that propels you effortlessly from heel to toe.
- The grip you’ve always dreamed of.
- FORMFIT for a very comfortable fit.
- Thanks to the deep moulded midsole, the shoe hugs your foot for a customised fit and maximum support..
- PWRRUN +
It is a highly lightweight technology with a high cushioning rate, 25% lighter than all other foam soles on the market. It provides superior cushioning by absorbing 5% of impacts and returning energy optimally. Highly flexible, this midsole helps to enhance and improve transitions by making them totally fluid. This outsole is 3 times more durable than foam midsoles so you can get more out of your running shoes.
FORMFIT ensures both a perfect fit and a natural feel, working in synergy with the shoe’s elements and technology. From an all-round perspective, this shoe adapts even more closely to the runner’s foot and thus offers a more secure fit. Thanks to the perfectly coordinated interaction of the various materials and technologies, this model also offers personalised adjustment. Similarly, the particularly soft microfibre material in the tongue and heel lining provides greater comfort when wearing the shoe. It transports moisture well, is breathable and envelops the foot well.