RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal may only be exercised in relation to contracts for the sale of goods or services, concluded at a distance, i.e. off-premises, between consumer (1) and professional (2), and only by the former against the latter, not vice versa.
- A consumer is defined as a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out.
- A professional is defined as a natural or legal person acting in the exercise of his or her commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity.
The seller must always assume the obligation to inform the consumer of the right of withdrawal.
The Consumer may return the goods only after authorisation by Desport SRL. The Consumer shall send an email to the address [email protected] before the expiry of the withdrawal period (14 calendar days) and communicate the right of withdrawal. Once the authorisation has been obtained, the consumer must pack the goods in their original packaging while waiting for the courier sent by the seller. The right of withdrawal shall be applicable according to the following conditions :
- The product shall have been stored, handled and inspected with normal diligence and shall be returned undamaged, complete in all its parts, fully functional, with all accessories and leaflets, with the identification tags, labels and disposable seal, where present, still attached to the product and intact and not tampered with, as well as perfectly fit for its intended use and free of signs of wear or dirt.
- Moreover, the right of withdrawal applies to the product in its entirety. The right of withdrawal cannot therefore be exercised in relation to parts and/or accessories of the product. In the event that the product’s serial code is included on the product packaging, it constitutes part of the product and, consequently, the product must be returned in its original packaging, which must be placed in additional packaging, as no other label or tape may be affixed to it.
- The material must be returned in its original, undamaged packaging, which must be placed in additional packaging, and no other label or tape may be affixed to it.
- The returned material shall be accompanied by a document indicating the number and date of the invoice for the product.
- Garmin devices must not have been switched on and registered on Garmin servers (Garmin Connect, Garmin Express etc.).
In the event that the withdrawal is not exercised in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, it will not result in the termination of the contract and, consequently, will not entitle the user to any refund. Desport SRL will notify the user, by e-mail, within 5 working days of receipt of the product, rejecting the request for withdrawal. The product will remain at Desport SRL available to the user for collection, which must be done at the expense and under the responsibility of the user.
In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the provisions, the sums paid shall be refunded in accordance with the means of payment used by the user or in any case by bank transfer and in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 calendar days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is governed by LEGISLATIVE DECREE 206/2005.