- materials and washing
- size chart
The Montura Wonderland Jacket for women is a partially padded jacket with a hood. Constructed of two-layer Nylon fabric, the back is lined with DWR stretch fabric.
The padding is ultralight Comfortemp® 40gr polyester and is a perfect garment for outdoor sports in the high mountains.
• Partially padded hooded jacket for women
• Nylon 2-layer DWR fabric with 15K/15K membrane
• DWR stretch fabric back with hybrid double-weave and high-loft construction
• Partially lined in nylon fabric
• Comfortemp® 40gr ultra-light polyester filling
• Centre front with zip, zipped hand pockets
•Elasticated hood, cuffs and hem
• Ideal garment for climbing, mountaineering and various outdoor activities
Weight: 0.33 kg
Superlight 2-layer Nylon fabric (61 g/sqm), laminated with an ultra-thin polyurethane membrane that is impermeable to air, water (15,000 mm Water Column) and breathable (15,000 g/sqm/24h). The high fibre density guarantees high mechanical performance and wear resistance. The DWR water-repellent treatment gives the product long-lasting performance, even after multiple washes. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
Comfortemp®: Ultralight (40 g/m2) polyester wadding designed to offer thermal insulation, maximum lightness and freedom of movement. The special hybrid construction prevents fibres from escaping from the fabric and can be washed easily.This innovative insulation combines the advantages of down and wadding in a quality that has never before been achieved. This thermal insulation is superior to conventional padding while being as light and soft as down. Comfortemp® is an innovative alternative to down, ensures excellent breathability and maintains a uniform structure even after washing, ensuring no cold spots.
Innovative stretch fabric (177 g/sqm) with hybrid construction between double-weave fabric and softshell that protects from the air and repels water while the soft inner grid provides warmth and comfort. The grid structure on the reverse side reduces the contact points with the skin and manages to channel sweat to the outside, where it can evaporate quickly. The water-repellent DWR treatment protects it from external moisture and rain: the fabric does not absorb water and dries quickly even after multiple washes. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
- WASH SEPARATELY INSIDE OUT WITH A LITTLE NEUTRAL LIQUID DETERGENT WITHOUT FABRIC SOFTENER
- REMOVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER WASHING
- DRY AWAY FROM LIGHT AND HEAT
- DO NOT USE SOLVENTS TO REMOVE STAINS
- DO NOT STORE WET GARMENT
- PADDING 100% – POLYESTER
- MAIN OUTER FABRIC 100% – POLYAMIDE
- SECONDARY OUTER FABRIC 92% – POLYESTER 8% – ELASTAN
- INSERT LINING FABRIC 95% – POLYESTER 5% – ELASTAN
- MAIN LINING FABRIC 100% – POLYAMIDE
- SECONDARY LINING FABRIC 80% – POLYESTER 20% – ELASTAN