- tabella taglie
A cosmetic re-edit with GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane of the famous Ultra Raptor model, a mountain hiking shoe developed for long-distance off-road trails even in the winter months. The GORE-TEX membrane lining allows sweat to escape but not water to enter making it ideal for winter running.
The rear stabilising heel allows perfect control on traverses. The lacing system is integrated with the upper by means of loops sewn onto the internal elastic fabric and high-frequency reinforcements on the external mesh: this system makes it possible to distribute the tension of the lacing over the entire upper and to wrap the foot in the best possible way for perfect comfort. Ultra Raptor II GTX is also available in a comfort wide-fit version dedicated to hikers with wide feet. The result is a technical, lightweight shoe that can be worn for many hours at a time and is suitable for off-road use on any type of terrain. Raptorize yourself, again.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane lining
- Rear stabilising heel for perfect control on traverses
- FriXion® White sole with pronounced Trail Bite Heel for better downhill braking
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot wrapping thanks to the special lacing system: the loops are sewn onto the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with high-frequency reinforcements: this system distributes the lacing tension over the entire upper
- Also available in WIDE FIT comfort version for hikers with wide feet
The injection-moulded soles have a high degree of cushioning and high material elasticity. These properties make it possible to receive a propulsive thrust from the ground, facilitating running on off-road terrain. The injected EVA also greatly reduces the crushing effect over time, allowing the material to maintain the same performance characteristics over time.
The shoes in the La Sportiva Mountain Running® collection adopt 3 different types of midsole depending on the performance required.
The models adopt the exclusive La Sportiva by OrthoLite® Hybrid eco-friendly insoles, made using 20% recycled materials derived from the manufacturing cycle. These insoles are designed for both men’s and women’s feet and adopt different thicknesses and materials in relation to the average weight of the user.
• Eco-Friendly and Washable: they contain recycled rubber and can be machine washed
• Maximum wearing comfort thanks to footbed ventilation and highly breathable PU foam cells for permanently dry feet and perfect climate comfort
• They promote the elimination of sweat while keeping the foot dry
• High durability thanks to a technology that prevents excessive crushing of the material: compression over time is less than 5%.
Innovative system applied to the sole that absorbs impact, aids in traction and holds during braking.
Conceived and developed by La Sportiva’s Research and Development Centre, it offers real advantages when running by reducing negative impact with the ground. The particular arrangement of the blocks ensures that some of them come into contact with the ground first, softening the tread.
Footwear designed with GORE-TEX Extended Comfort product technology is ideal indoors as well as outdoors in moderate and higher temperatures or during high-impact aerobic activities.
They are waterproof with optimal breathability and provide lasting protection from the elements. Water does not penetrate inside, while sweat escapes easily.
Thanks to their insulation-free construction, they are the perfect solution for excellent climatic comfort by eliminating excess heat.
La Sportiva FriXion® compounds are designed to create treads with different parameters of grip and durability according to the type of use and terrain on which La Sportiva footwear is used.
The FriXion range is composed of 5 types of compounds used on mountain running and climbing footwear.