- materiali e lavaggio
- size chart
Montura Rocky Pants for men are long pants, in 4-way stretch DWR nylon fabric and ideal for climbing and various outdoor activities.
• Men’s long trousers
• 4-way stretch nylon with a DWR treatment
• Knee patch and seat patch in stretch nylon fabric resistant to tears and abrasions
• Elasticated waistband, drawcord adjustment and flap opening
• Hand pockets with zip
• Bottom with regulation
• Ideal garment for climbing and various outdoor activities
Weight: 0.29 kg
4-way-stretch polyamide fabric (137 g / m2), characterized by high wear resistance and water-repellent DWR treatment. Very light and compact, pleasant and fresh to the touch, it gives high mechanical strength. It does not absorb water and dries quickly, even after multiple washes. ANTIUV: UPF50 +.
Lightweight 4-way stretch polyamide fabric (155 g / m2), with ripstop weave, ensures excellent resistance to tears and abrasions. Breathable, resistant and comfortable; the water-repellent DWR treatment gives the product long performances, protecting it from external humidity and rain.
4-way stretch fabric (185 g / m2), Ripstop construction, water repellent treatment for quick drying and maximum breathability. Extremely comfortable and wear-resistant, thanks to its weave it gives anti-tear performances. ANTIUV: UPF50 +.
- WASH SEPARATELY REVERSE WITH A LITTLE NEUTRAL LIQUID DETERGENT WITHOUT SOFTENER
- REMOVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER WASHING
- DRY AWAY FROM LIGHT AND HEAT
- DO NOT STORE WET GARMENT
- MAIN EXTERNAL FABRIC 86% – POLYAMIDE14% – ELASTANE
- SECONDARY EXTERNAL FABRIC 73% – POLYAMIDE14% – POLYESTER13% – ELASTANE
- FABRIC LINING POCKETS 100% – POLYESTER
- REAR INSERT FABRIC 72% – POLYAMIDE28% – ELASTANE