Made for running in the mountains during winter, the Koro jacket in the women’s version combines a lightweight, windproof material with Primaloft®Thermoplume padding.
Warmth, freedom of movement and breathability are the main features of the new Koro Jacket.
Highly breathable products for excellent climatic comfort.
Comfortable and responsive garments that guarantee maximum freedom of movement.
Very snug fit for maximum racing performance
Products that keep weight to a minimum
Products that can be used at low temperatures.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation – 100% PCR has been designed entirely using post-consumer recycled materials to create a high-performance, environmentally friendly insulation material. Its fibres, which are finer than cashmere, create millions of air-trapping pockets that keep you warm when temperatures drop, while a water-repellent treatment maintains comfort even in high humidity. Lightweight and highly compressible, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation – 100% PCR is an environmentally friendly yet high-performance insulation.
Garments made of windproof materials
La Sportiva has been producing products for the mountains since 1928 at the foot of the Dolomites. This is why we pay the utmost attention to every detail that can make a difference to the surrounding environment. With the RECYCLED FABRIC & INSULATIONS logos we have identified eco-compatible products which, thanks to our manufacturing and construction choices, use materials derived from the re-use of plastic, thus enabling the consumer to make an environmentally aware and respectful purchase.
Polyester fibres made using recycled plastic bottles and eco-friendly processes.
• Garments made with RECYCLED FABRIC fabrics help reduce environmental impact
• All petrochemicals have been replaced by recycled plastic bottles
• The production process of recycled fibres reduces CO2 emissions into the atmosphere by approx. 54% – Durability and quality over time guaranteed
Whether natural or synthetic insulation, La Sportiva now offers numerous insulation solutions in eco-friendly materials.
• Garments bearing the RECYCLED INSULATION logo help to protect natural resources and reduce environmental impact
• Down padding has been replaced with the exclusive use of certified and controlled recycled feathers to reduce carbon dioxide emissions
• The synthetic fillings are made of PRIMALOFT® Silver ECO: lighter, insulating and with improved comfort and superior water-repellence
• Excellent performance in cold environments even during prolonged use
RECYCLED FABRIC & INSULATION
Products bearing this logo use recycled and eco-friendly materials in both the outer fabric and the inner padding.
>main front: WSL07 52% recycled polyamide 48% polyamide>back, hood, sleeves, side panels: WSM11 85% recycled polyamide 15% elastane>lining front body and pockets: WSL03 100%recycled polyamide
+ 2 inside storage pockets
+ Reflective details
+ Snap fastener at the top of the zip flap
+ Lightweight, padded synthetic running jacket with full zip
+ Eco-friendly dyes