SEES BEHIND WHILE YOU PEDAL PAST
The rear-view radar with integrated camera and rear light continuously records your bike ride. It also detects vehicles approaching from behind and displays their icons on your compatible Garmin device.
The integrated camera continuously records and automatically saves footage if it detects an accident.
A reliable rear-view radar that allows you to cycle knowing the traffic conditions.
The camera is controllable from the Garmin device and footage is immediately available via the Varia™ smartphone app.
The radar is compact and easy to mount and is compatible with most bicycles.
Customisable camera and backlight settings to optimise battery life.
Up to 6 hours of battery life with radar, daytime flashing rear light and camera recording.
The integrated camera records what’s behind you in up to 1080p/30 fps resolution. You can then cycle with peace of mind, knowing that sharp footage is captured if an unexpected incident is ever detected.
AUTOMATIC RESCUE IN CASE OF ACCIDENTS
Don’t worry, you have your back. This small camera can detect if an accident occurs and automatically save footage before, during and after the event.
WORKS WITH THE VARIED APP
Use this smartphone app to easily access footage, transfer videos or customise camera settings such as data overlays.
Varia™ RCT715 has a rear-view radar that provides visual and audible warnings for vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres away.
MULTIPLE ASSOCIATION OPTIONS
Pair and control the integrated camera with your Edge® cyclocomputer or compatible smartphone and some Garmin wearables.
COMPATIBLE WITH THIRD-PARTY APPS
Used with a compatible smartphone, Varia™ RCT715 integrates with your favourite apps, such as Ride with GPS and others, to overlay rear-view radar warnings on top of maps.
Warn motorists and motorcyclists of your presence as early as possible thanks to daytime visibility of up to 1.6 km.
You can easily mount this compact device on the seatpost of almost any bike. The vertical design leaves space for your thighs and allows you to pedal comfortably.
With a battery that lasts up to 4 hours with radar, camera and fixed high or flashing night light, 5 hours fixed low and 6 hours flashing daylight, you have enough power for longer rides, all with 1080p camera recording.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 106.5 x 42 x 31.9 mm (4.2″ x 1.7″ x 1.3″)
- Weight: 147 g
- Lighting modes: steady, group, night flashing, day flashing
- Lumen: 20 steady, 8 group, 29 flashing at night, 65 flashing during the day
- Camera mode: continuous, off, radar activation
- Camera settings: 1080p/720p, with 30 FPS
- Battery life: 4 hours fixed, 5 hours group, 3 hours flashing night, 6 hours flashing daytime (all with 1080p recording)
- ANT+®: Yes (radar, bicycle lights)
- BLE: Yes (radar, camera control)
- Wi-Fi®: Yes (local network only)
- Water resistance classification: IPX7
- Angle of view: 220°
- 16 GB SD card included
- Built-in accelerometer to automatically stop filming when an accident is detected
- Camera control of Garmin Edge® and selected wearables
- Varia™ app provides radar display, camera control and video transfer
- Varia™ RCT715
- Mounting kit (includes adapters for round, aerodynamic and D-shaped seatposts)
- Charging cable