- size chart
Category: Structured cushioning
Offset: 4 mm
Weight: 252 g
Ideal for: medium-high weight runners and walkers with neutral support, looking for a model with maximum cushioning and structure, for long distances to run or even walk.
Athlete weight:> 70kg
Running pace: slow (> 6 min / km)
Guide to technical specifications
Among the toughest shoes in the HOKA line, Bondi has evolved decisively this season: it has been reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand new geometry with an enlarged heel.
Thanks to a wavy effect, the rear shock-absorbing padding guarantees an incredibly soft and balanced wearing experience, from the impact of the heel to the transition to the forefoot.
It is different because: Bondi 8 , in the women’s version, has the main features for performance but improved, with an enlarged heel, a brand new foam and a padded tongue.
You’ll love it because:
- A perfect combination of softness and elasticity, Bondi 8 offers superior cushioning that guarantees a very unique user experience.
- Technical mesh
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Mesh lining with recycled materials
- Ortholite® Hybrid insole (recycled)
- Brand new light and resilient foam for a better experience with the sole of the foot
- Heel pull
- Durabrasion rubber sole
- Zoned tire placement to save weight
- Vegan product
Bondi 8 equipped with a symmetrical cushioned bed, without additional orthopedic technologies. Designed to give you the support you need, with no unnecessary features.
Bondi 8 features a higher soft cushioning bed, designed for a softer impact and user experience.